Exciting opportunities exist in our CSSD Department for highly motivated and experienced CSSD Aides to join our CSSD team.
St Vincent’s Private Hospital, Lismore is a not-for-profit acute Surgical Medical Hospital operating under the auspices of the Trustees of The Roman Catholic Diocese of Lismore since 1921. Services include general medical, surgical, HDU, palliative care, community palliative care, rehabilitation and aged care facilities. The hospital enjoys a reputation for high quality care. St Vincent’s is seeking to fill the following part time and casual positions:
Opportunities exist for experienced Clinical Sterilising Aides to join our busy sterilising department. The CSSD Aide works together with the CSSD team to provide high quality sterile instruments to all departments within the hospital. The team offers a flexible roster and ongoing development.
To be considered, applicants will need to possess the following:
- Previous experience working within a Sterilising Unit would be highly regarded
- Certificate III in Sterilising Services an advantage (or willing to obtain)
- Well developed interpersonal skills within a team environment
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of infection control principles preferred
- Knowledge of theatre instruments and other surgical devices an advantage
- Knowledge of waste management preferred
Applicants will be able to demonstrate respect for the teachings of the Catholic Church and by conduct and lifestyle give witness to the mission of the Catholic Church.
Applications close Friday, 4th May 2018. For further information contact: 02 6627 9235.
St Vincent’s Application Packs can be downloaded from our website http://www.svh.org.au/about-us/current-vacancies/#Apply
Please submit your completed application pack, resume detailing your experience along with a cover letter to:
The CEO, St Vincent’s Private Hospital, PO Box 572, Lismore NSW 2480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Applicants must have the right to work in Australia (Australian citizen or permanent resident) to be considered eligible to apply for this position.
* This position requires a Working with Children Check (WWCC) issued by the Office of the Children’s Guardian.
Opportunities for casual employment arise for a variety of reasons. Casual employment can provide employees with flexibility and experience in a variety of areas across the Hospital, both clinical and non-clinical.
To apply for casual employment please refer to the How to apply section.
Download and complete the Employment Application Package below to apply for current vacancies or to apply for casual employment.
Please submit your completed application, together with resume and cover letter to:
St Vincent’s Private Hospital
PO Box 572
LISMORE NSW 2480
or email to: email@example.com
St Vincent’s Lismore is not currently in a position to provide sponsorship for the subclass 457 visa (working visa).
As part of our recruitment process, St Vincent’s Lismore may seek to verify the information provided in your application by contacting referees nominated by you in your application. Please be advised that by identifying referees in any part of your job application with St Vincent’s Lismore, you are providing the Hospital with your consent to contact these individuals for the purposes of verifying information relevant to your job application.