St Vincent’s Private Hospital, Lismore is a not-for-profit acute Surgical Medical Hospital operating under the auspices of the Trustees of The Roman Catholic Diocese of Lismore since 1921. Services include general medical, surgical, HDU, palliative care, rehabilitation and aged care facilities. The hospital enjoys a reputation for high quality care. St Vincent’s is seeking to fill the following positions:
Opportunities exist experienced Registered Nurses to join our progressive and motivated teams.
Reporting directly to the Nurse Unit Manager, the Registered Nurse assists in the provision of high quality care and support to our patients in a variety of specialties. Opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join a number of our departments including Endoscopy, Rehabilitation, Palliative Care, Medical, Surgical and Peri-operative.
To be considered, applicants will need to possess the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experience within Endoscopy Suite preferred if applying for this specialty
- Well developed interpersonal skills within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and available to work all shifts on a rotating roster
- Minimum 12 months post-graduate experience
Applications close 21 June 2019. For further information contact: 02 6627 9235.
St Vincent’s Application Packs can be downloaded from our website: http://www.svh.org.au/about-us/current-vacancies/#apply
Please submit your resume detailing your experience along with a cover letter to:
The CEO, St Vincent’s Private Hospital, PO Box 572, Lismore NSW 2480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Applicants must have the right to work in Australia (Australian citizen or permanent resident) to be considered eligible to apply for this position.
* This position requires a National Criminal History Check (NCHC) and a Working with Children Check (WWCC) issued by the Office of the Children’s Guardian.
Opportunities for casual employment arise for a variety of reasons. Casual employment can provide employees with flexibility and experience in a variety of areas across the Hospital, both clinical and non-clinical.
To apply for casual employment please refer to the How to apply section.
Download and complete the Employment Application Package below to apply for current vacancies or to apply for casual employment.
Please submit your completed application, together with resume and cover letter to:
St Vincent’s Private Hospital
PO Box 572
LISMORE NSW 2480
or email to: email@example.com
St Vincent’s Lismore is not currently in a position to provide sponsorship for the subclass 457 visa (working visa).
As part of our recruitment process, St Vincent’s Lismore may seek to verify the information provided in your application by contacting referees nominated by you in your application. Please be advised that by identifying referees in any part of your job application with St Vincent’s Lismore, you are providing the Hospital with your consent to contact these individuals for the purposes of verifying information relevant to your job application.