An opportunity exists for experienced Sterilising Technicians to join the Central Sterilising Services Department (CSSD) within St Vincent’s Lismore.
- Previous experience working within a Sterilising Unit is essential
- Evidence of Certificate III in Sterilising Services
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of infection control principles preferred
- Knowledge of theatre instruments and other surgical devices preferred
- Knowledge of waste management preferred
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses.
- Current Registration with NSW Nurses & Midwives Board
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Clinical experience and competence working in an acute hospital.
- Northern NSW location
- Hours negotiable
- Perioperative / Wards / HDU / Palliative Care
Opportunities for casual employment arise for a variety of reasons. Casual employment can provide employees with flexibility and experience in a variety of areas across the Hospital, both clinical and non-clinical.
To apply for casual employment please refer to the How to apply section.
Download and complete the Employment Application Package below to apply for current vacancies or to apply for casual employment.
Please submit your completed application, together with resume and cover letter to:
St Vincent’s Private Hospital
PO Box 572
LISMORE NSW 2480
or email to: email@example.com
St Vincent’s Lismore is not currently in a position to provide sponsorship for the subclass 457 visa (working visa).
As part of our recruitment process, St Vincent’s Lismore may seek to verify the information provided in your application by contacting referees nominated by you in your application. Please be advised that by identifying referees in any part of your job application with St Vincent’s Lismore, you are providing the Hospital with your consent to contact these individuals for the purposes of verifying information relevant to your job application.