Renal Dialysis Unit
Our unit is wonderfully positioned, particularly for patients requiring holiday dialysis and is in close proximity to both Byron Byron and Ballina.
Information for dialysis patients
Information for dialysis patients, kidney transplant recipients and patients who are immuno-suppressed
- 10 haemodialysis stations
- Education resources
- Free WiFi
- TV & Foxtel
- Patient support volunteers
- Free car parking on-site & shuttle service
Our experienced multidisciplinary team of staff, includes a dietitian and onsite Nephrologist.
For patient convenience and comfort, free wireless internet, cable television and light refreshments are all provided and our dedicated volunteers provide companionship and support to our patients.
Contact us: Monday to Saturday – 7.00am – 3.30pm
Phone: 0266 279 560 | Fax: 0266 216 021 | Email: email@example.com
HOLIDAY DIALYSIS AVAILABLE FOR AUSTRALIAN & INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
Contact our Renal Unit at least one month prior to your Holiday dialysis so your medical care can be arranged.
If you are Medicare entitled & have Private Health insurance, we can provide holiday dialysis for you.
If you wish to dialyse as an overseas patient we can assist you as a private patient. Payment for overseas visitors is payable in advance. For all holiday enquiries please contact our Renal Unit.
What to bring
If you are coming in for dialysis:
- Wear something comfortable
- You may feel cold during the treatment, so bring warm socks, a sweatshirt or jumper
- If you have a graft or fistula in your arm, make sure your sleeves are loose enough to roll up
- If you have a catheter in your chest, be sure to wear a shirt that opens in the front
- Bring something to do – a book, magazine or iPad/tablet with headphones